Valley Education Services (VES) is committed to providing a high level service to both our customers and temporary workers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Lucy Myers-Sleight or Aimee Green by phone (01685 788018) in the first instance, so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Sharon Green, Director of VES. You can write to her at: Valley Education Services, Rabart House, 1ST Floor Offices, Pontsarn Road, Pant Industrial Estate, Merthyr Tydfil. CF48 2TN.
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 7 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint on our systems within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgment letter within 5 days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
a. We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
b. We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us.
If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 5 days from receiving their reply.
5. VES will then invite you to meet to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting, VES will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that we have agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, VES will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include suggestions for resolving the matter. We will do this within 5 days of completing the investigation.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can contact APSCo, a trade association that VES is a member of. Complaints should be directed to email@example.com
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.
The VES Allegations and Misconduct Policy is available to all Candidates and Clients. Please contact any of the VES branches should you require this.
Copyright © 2017 - Valley Education Services Limited Company No. 06809794